1400mAh Si-Graphene HvLi
Hyperion G7 Si-Graphene HV Lipo offer more capacity per weight compared to standard LiPo packs. The G7 1400mAh HV is about the same size and weight as a standard-voltage 1250mAh pack of same C-rate, but delivers about 10% more flight time!
Note! These 90Cmax 3S and 4S 1400 packs are AWESOME picks for 250 Quad Racing Sprints. Also see the 1800 and 2400 60Cmax, and 1200 and 1400 75Cmax/90Cmax packs to cover every Quad Racing application.
Hyperion, the leader in quality Lithium batteries for almost two decades, has just released a Lithium battery like no other; the Hyperion G7 HvLi Silicon-Graphene Pack performs at a whole new level. After more than two years of research the technology of the future is here.
Silicon combined with Graphene makes for a superior electrode compared to standard LiPo batteries. Hyperion proprietary Si-Graphene chemistry ensures that your G7 pack will have higher-capacity, lower internal resistance, and higher cycle life than the other-brand LiPo currently on the market.
The G7 combines quality Graphene substrate with a Silicon metalloid to produce a Lithium battery that is uncompromised in performance and reliability. Hyperion’s proprietary Si-Graphene additive has been shown to be less prone to puffing than standard Silicon-only LiPo packs.
This new 2017 Hyperion chemistry unleashes a new-era of potential for all RC applications, such as Quad Racing, 3D Aerobatics, and even DIY/Industrial applications.
- Proprietary Si-Graphene formula increases discharge, capacity, and cycle-life
- 10%+ More Capacity than standard LiPo Batteries
- Stable High-voltage formula, less prone to puffing
- Low internal resistance, cooler running batteries
- High discharge rate, ability to provide current under-load
- Fast charging up to 5C~6C rate
- Compatible with both 4.2V and 4.35V chargers
- Capable of 500+ Cycle-life
*ISO 9001 Quality Control to provide the excellent cycle life and consistency from pack to pack for which Hyperion is well known.
- Capacity @4.2V: 1300mah
- Capacity @4.35V: 1400mah
- Voltage: 3S, 11.4V nominal
- Discharge Rate: 90Cmax (90C burst, 40~45C continuous)
- Charge Rate: 6C maximum, 5C recommended
- Weight: 117g
- Dimensions: 71x37x24.5mm
- Power Connector: XT60U
- Balance Connector: JST-XH
**Continuous C-Rate for 100% rated capacity delivery is 1/2 C-Max rate.