XJT 2.4GHZ Telemetry Module
The XJT telemetry transmitter module is compatible with the JR style modules.
The latest upgrade to the FrSky Telemetry Radio System now features up to 16 channels and the new Smart Port for duplex communications with X series receivers.
(Only certain transmitters are capable of sending 16 channels to the XJT.)
Add the XJT to the back of your FrSky Taranis transmitter for 32 channel in total.
- Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology (ACCST SYSTEM) achieves highly reliable link in interference rich environments.
- Smart Port - Full Duplex communication
- Alarm on events of receiver (Low battery voltages Poor reception etc.)
- Error-free link by using 48bits CRC algorithm
- V8 Series (Non-Telemetry receivers): V8FR-II, V8R7-II, V8R4-II, VD5M
- D Series (Telemetry receivers): D8R, D8R-II, D8R-II Plus, D8RSP, D8R-XP, D6FR, D4FR, D4R-II, etc.
- X Series (Telemetry receivers): X8R, X6R, X4R, etc.
- LR Series (Long Range receivers): L9R
Compatible with the following transmitters
- JR: 347, 388, 783, U8, PCM10, PCM10S, PCM10SX, PCM10IIS, 8103, J9303, MX-22, MX-24S, PX, 9XII, Eurgle 9X, Turnigy 9X, and more.
- FrSky Taranis X9D
- Operating voltage: 6.0~15V
- Power consumption: 50mA
- Output Power: ? 100mW
- Dimensions: 63.9 x 48.5 x 36.5 mm