True-D Diversity Receiver
Furious TRUE-D V3.5 Diversity Receiver System - Clarity Redefined.
New V3.5 Updates:
- Ergonomic new plastic injection cover
- Better protection mechanic to protect the OLED screen in transportation
- New locking system between True-D boards and cover to prevent short circuit
- USB plug-in without removing the plastic cover
- True Diversity System Functionality
- Smooth Switch Video Switching Technology
- Raceband Channel Ready
- Multiple Channel Modes - Auto, Manual & Working Modes
- Ultra Compact
- Built In Easy View LCD Screen for the Ultimate in Setup Ease
- Ergonomic & Robust 3 Button Layout
- Single Press Button via FatShark Goggles or TRUE-D System
- Power On / Power Off Functionality To Conserve Power & Reduce Thermal Loading
- Increased RSSI with Better Antenna Switching Algorithm
- Built In Low Power Buzzer
- Separate Modules To Decrease Thermal Loading
- New Micro USB type B Port for Easy Firmware Updates
SMA Style: SMA Jack Connector / Female
Working Frequency: 5.8GHz
Application: FatShark Dominator V1, V2 & V3 goggles and Fatshark HD V1, V2, V3 goggles. For Attitude V3 and teleporter it needs some modification.
Number of Channels: (40) Channels
(1) Furious FPV TRUE-D V3 Diversity Receiver System
(1) Plastic Cover
(1) 45 Degree SMA connector
(1) 90 Degree SMA connector
What Does Diversity Do For Me?
A Diversity receiver system is (2) receivers built into (1) package, allowing the pilot to choose (2) very different antenna systems for maximum levels of video range & clarity.
The most common antenna used is an omni-directional circular polarized antenna, which provides a specified element of range all around you. However, this radius of video range is limited, and after a specified distance, the video signal will degrade and fall away.
With a Diversity receiver, a 2nd antenna system can be used, allowing a more directional antenna to be chosen for much greater range. Directional antennas far outpace omni directional antennas in overall distance, and even though the beam pattern is more narrow than an omni antenna, directional antennas will certainly increase the given range available, equating to solid video clarity without frustrating signal losses.
With Diversity, you don't need to choose (1) antenna style over another. By pairing (2) vastly different antenna systems for a perfect mix of range and video clarity, the TRUE-D Diversity system rapidly switches between the (2) built in receivers, allowing the best overall signal strength to be utilized for maximum video clarity.
Click here: True-v3-User-Manual
For Fatshark Attitude V3/V4 Goggles
Dowload file STL for True-D V3.5 cover: Download here
There is no modification needed for Attitude V3/V4
We would like to thank you Shea Ivy for the original open source firmware
that we could make our True-D available nowaday.
True-D V3.5 review by UAV-REVIEW
True-D v3.5 Setup & Calibration
True-D V3.5 review by Killa Klown FPV
How To Update Furious True-D V3 to v3.5 Firmware & How to Calibrate the furious true-d v3.5
FuriousFPV True-D Diversity Receiver V3.5 Settings, Menus, Testing with Two Antennas