Vengeance Plug and Play FPV Racer
Introducing the Hyperion Multione Vengeance Plug And Play FPV Racer! Welcome to the new world of FPV Racing!
- Fully Assembled: No building or firmware loading necessary!
- On-Screen Display (OSD): Program or set up your Vengeance on-the-fly, no computer needed
- In-Flight-Adjustable Single-Axis Camera Gimbal, Self-leveling during flight
- Vibration Dampened Second-Camera Mount
- 600TVl 1/3” CMOS High-Quality FPV Camera
- Robust, Pure Carbon-Fiber Frame with Carbon Exoskeleton Reinforcements
- Stress-Flex Designed to Withstand Impacts, Mass centralized for high-rate turning
- Black-Anodized, High-Strength CNC Aluminum Boom Mounts
- Tough, Translucent Polymer Landing Legs with Built-in Directional Red-Green LED
- 8° Forward-Tilt Motor Mounts for Aerodynamic Efficiency and Top Speed Performance
- Four 2804, 2300Kv High-Output Brushless Motors
- Custom Compact BL-Heli 20A Motor Controllers (ESC)
- Visual LED Flight Mode Indicator. Easy to confirm your flight mode
- Pre-loaded with Three Flight Modes: Normal, Altitude Hold, or Acro Mode
- NAZE Spec 32 Bit Flight Controller 7DOF (with BMP sensor)
- Altitude Hold via Integrated Barometric Pressure Sensor (BMP)
- 3S and 4S Battery Compatible. Hyperion G6 HV LiPo Suggested (not included)
- 5.8GHz Auto-Scan 32CH Video Transmitter (VTX) w/ Race BandVTX selectable for either 20mw/200mw output
- Tuned 5.8GHz CloverLeaf Skew-Planar Antenna
- Plug-n-Play Ready for Optional GPS modules
- Built-in Low-voltage Audible Alarm
- Compatible with Single Wire* or Traditional Receivers (*S-Bus, Horizon Spektrum™ Satellite, or Hyperion Compatible receivers)
- Box includes Carry Handle and Foam Racer Cradle + Parts Holder, for service as field case
- One Set 5x3 CC/CCW Propellers Included
What makes the Vengeance 280 the Next-Generation FPV Racer?
Hyperion’s single-axis camera gimbal gives you the flexibility to adjust your camera pitch angle while in-flight. Never before has a Quad Racer of such power-to-weight ratio offered a single axis gimbal for the best view forward, consistent from hover to top speed. Camera pitch angle is auto-leveling or adjustable from your radio. Hyperion’s built-in OSD makes fine-tuning and setup simple; just plug in your receiver, battery, set up via OSD, connect to your goggles, and fly!
The Vengeance accepts almost any Receiver
Our expertly modified flight controller is compatible to be used with standard PPM receivers, or single-wire solutions such as S-Bus, Horizon Spektrum™ Satellite Compatible, and Hyperion Receivers.
Frame Size: 280mm DeadCat style
Motors: 4x 2804-size, 2300Kv High-Ouput Brushless
ESC: 4x Hyperion Custom Compact BL-Heli 20A
Needed for Completion:
- Battery: 3S/4S, 1200~1800mah (Hyperion G6 HV 60Cmax or 80Cmax recommended)
- Props: 4S= 5x3, 3S=5x3, 5x4, or 6x3 depending on application (5x3 included with Racer)
- Transmitter and Receiver
- FPV Monitor or Goggles