Vengeance 280 Quad Racer ARF
Rigid carbon-fiber arms with robust aluminum double-supports makes this fully assembled racer light but also incredibly tough. LED indicators help visually identify your current flight mode whether Normal, Altitude Hold, or Acro Mode. Powerful 2804 motors with eight degrees forward tilt give you the aerodynamic performance edge. The streamlined, orange-accented carbon-fiber frame, combined with Hyperion’s advanced controller design, will drive your Vengeance racer past the competition, with stylish design and color-appeal
Why the forward motor angle?
To go fast forward your props must be pointed forward. With that simple idea in mind Hyperion went on to pursue perfection. Testing revealed an 8° angle to be ideal, making the transition to fast forward flight quicker, while reducing induced drag on the airframe to a minimum, for the highest acceleration and top speed.
The Vengeance accepts almost any Receiver
Our expertly modified flight controller is compatible to be used with standard PPM receivers, or single-wire solutions such as S-Bus, Horizon Spektrum™ Satellite Compatible, and Hyperion Receivers.
PWM is recommended.
SBUS and PPM don’t support gimbal control.
- Fully Assembled: No building or firmware loading necessary!
- Robust, Pure Carbon-Fiber Frame with Carbon Exoskeleton Reinforcements
- Stress-Flex Designed to Withstand Impacts, Mass centralized for high-rate turning
- Black-Anodized, High-Strength CNC Aluminum Boom Mounts
- Tough, Translucent Polymer Landing Legs with Built-in Directional Red-Green LED
- 8° Forward-Tilt Motor Mounts for Aerodynamic Efficiency and Top Speed Performance
- Four 2804, 2300Kv High-Output Brushless Motors
- Custom Compact BL-Heli 20A Motor Controllers (ESC)
- Visual LED Flight Mode Indicator. Easy to confirm your flight mode
- Pre-loaded with Three Flight Modes: Normal, Altitude Hold, or Acro Mode
- NAZE Spec 32 Bit Flight Controller 7DOF (with BMP sensor)
- Altitude Hold via Integrated Barometric Pressure Sensor (BMP)
- 3S and 4S Battery Compatible. Hyperion G6 HV LiPo Suggested
- Plug-n-Play Ready for Optional GPS modules
- Built-in Low-voltage Audible Alarm
- Compatible with Single Wire* or Traditional Receivers (*S-Bus, Horizon Spektrum™ Satellite, or Hyperion Compatible receivers)
?PWM is recommended. SBUS and PPM don’t support gimbal control.
- Box includes Carry Handle and Foam Racer Cradle + Parts Holder, for service as field case
- One Set 5x3 CC/CCW Propellers Included
Needed for Completion:
- Battery: 3S/4S, 1200~1800mah (Hyperion G6 HV 60Cmax or 80Cmax recommended)
- Props: 4S= 5x3, 3S=5x3, 5x4, or 6x3 depending on application (5x3 included with Racer)
- Transmitter and Receiver
- Frame Size: 280mm DeadCat style
- Motors: 4x 2804-size, 2300Kv High-Ouput Brushless
- ESC: 4x Hyperion Custom Compact BL-Heli 20A
Using SBUS: We have confirmed that only FrSky SBUS can be used with Vengeance for now.
FAA registration required